Create your own book for our If I Built a Library book design challenge! Runs August 1-31.
- Pick up a free blank book at the Lending Desk (while supplies last)
- All ages may participate - One entry per person
- Use words, illustrations, and color to design a book based on the title..."If I Built a Library". For inspiration, refer to the children's book series "If I Built A School" by Chris Van Dusen
- Winner chosen by random draw of all participants after Aug 31 for a chance to win a RAFFLE BASKET
- Turn in your submission to library staff by Aug 30, in exchange for a small participation prize (while supplies last)
- Homer Library staff may place entries at one of our Little Free Libraries! (Not necessary to write your name on the journal).