Solve clues and find the wooden coin hidden in a special container. Bring it to Homer Township Public Library to redeem for a prize! A new letterboxing adventure happens each month! Limit 1 per person/per month.
- We're headed to Heritage Park again
- Find the Little Free Library and head east
- Pass some purple cone flowers and follow the path on the west side of the gazebo
- Pass 12 staggered wooden pillars
- Pass 3 stone rectangles
- Fine purple cone flowers in the raised flower bed
- If you don't know what a purple cone flower looks like, refer to the sensory garden board!
- You'll find a brown acorn with a treasure inside
- You have found the wooden coin!
- Bring it to Homer Library to redeem for a small prize!
- One prize per person/per month