Donate items to our Micro Pantry in June and be entered to win a prize! One raffle ticket per donated item. The more you donate, the more chances you have to win! To enter the raffles, bring your items to the front desk.
What can you donate?
- Canned goods such as canned fruit, vegetables, proteins, etc.
- Dry foods such as pasta, cereal, protein bars, oatmeal, spices, etc.
- Baby food, diapers, and wipes
- Personal care items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, menstrual products, etc.
- Household items such as sponges, household cleaners, dish soap, laundry detergent, etc.
- Pet food and supplies
- Gift cards (Please leave gift cards with library staff. Gift cards will be used to purchase goods and maintain the pantry when items are low.)
Please do not donate the following:
- Perishables such as milk, eggs, fresh/frozen meat, etc.
- Sharp items such as razors that are not in sealed packaging
- Previously worn clothing
- Illegal items