Solve clues and find the wooden coin hidden in a special container. Bring it to Homer Township Public Library to redeem for a prize! A new letterboxing adventure happens each month! Limit 1 per person/per month.
- Go to the entrance to Snowman Lane at Heritage Park where you will be greeted by 2 noble Nutcrackers!
- You'll be searching for a miniature black birdhouse.
- It doesn't hang from a tree, or sit on the ground.
- You'll find it as you pass through the arches.
- If you reach the Little Free Library you have gone too far!
- Lucky you! You have found the birdhouse!
- Look inside and remove a wooden coin! Bring it to Homer Library to redeem for a small prize!
- One prize per person/per month
- Don't forget to visit Cindy Lou Who on Snowman Lane!